THE 1,2,3's why nymar is bullish on new york maritime industries
The New York Maritime Cluster is home to over 250 shipping companies, who are continually reaping the benefits of the area's extensive resources and infrastructure (banks, lawyers, insurance and arbitration). New York is also the world's best tax haven for a foreign shipping company to base its operations if it qualifies for exemption under US tax laws or a US treaty
Top 3 reasons for doing business in New York:
1. New York remains the world’s financial center, and shipping figures prominently in it. More shipping companies are listed on the New York exchanges than any other exchange. New York is the epicenter for private equity, bonds and alternative financing all of which provides much needed capital to the maritime industry.
2. Comprehensive maritime community embracing shipping companies, financial institutions, law firms, insurance, brokerage, arbitration, cargo handling, freight forwarding, media and more!
3. The port of New York is the third largest port in North America, and the busiest on the East Coast. It is the largest refined petroleum product port, as well as the largest auto import/export port, in the United States.
3 reasons YOU should join NYMAR:
1. Participate in the expanding of the New York maritime business community, and therefore, expand your own business!
2. Receive invitations to regular meetings on market topical events—market breakfasts, networking receptions, discounted participation in many area conferences and events.
3. Support the visibility and viability of the New York maritime cluster!
New York Maritime Inc. (NYMAR) remains bullish on doing business in the New York Maritime region. Not only is there a full complement of ship owning companies and maritime services (financial, legal, insurance, broking, and more), but New York also boasts the third largest port in the United States—the largest trading nation in the world.
NYMAR White Papers
NEW YORK IS THE CAPITAL FOR SHIPPING
New York Notes